Waste King services have a bulk waste and void property clearance service to housing associations and councils.
Our service to Housing Associations involves all types of void clearance, bulk waste removal including furniture disposal and WEEE electrical appliances from homes. We currently service many Housing Associations like Genesis Housing and Guinness Trust where we meet tight deadlines for void clearances and rapid response clearance for fly-tipped waste and communal bin areas because rubbish always attracts more fly tipping. We will do the planning as well as dispose of the waste, saving you time, money and hassle. This involves:
- Communication – 1 day before we are due to arrive, we will agree with you which, and how much, waste materials need recycling from the property and we work out the most cost-effective way of collecting and recycling them.
- Planning – we visit the site, identify health and safety issues and decide if the waste is to be collected in a specially designated area or whether we carry out a wait and load service.
- Documentation – we email the completed Duty of care waste transfer note and we do waste reports monthly so you can track what materials have been recycled. The weight of each clearance is documented from our onboard vehicle weighing scales. All relevant documents, itemising for you all the costs, weight, yards of waste collected and recycling details.
- We offer a 2-hour arrival window so there is no need for you to wait around all day.
- All your unwanted waste is cleared away from anywhere on the property.
- We sweep the area fully before we leave so that you don’t have to!
- All items are taken away to be disposed of, recycled or re-used.
Waste King is an insured and licensed company offering all their customers competitive rates with the service you expect. Our rates include all labour, sweep- up, disposal fees and we can even complete your collection within 48 hours from your call. Multi-award winning and also accredited by SAFE contractors, CHAS and we are fully insured and licensed.
QUICK PRICE REQUEST
Fill out the below form for a fast, free and no obligation quotation for our Void Clearance services…
Your information will NEVER be sold to a third party and is stored only for the purposes of contacting you.
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE US
Any Size Loads – Compared to Skip Hire, our Man & Van service can include any size loads or waste removals as necessary. Speak to a member of our team today to find out more.
Value for Money – Extra value for money our Man and Van service that has been featured in the national press for excellence provides substantial value for money.
Free Load Servicing – Need help and assistance with loading up the van? Our Man and Van Service provides this service free of charge!
No Permit Required – Offering additional flexibility as and when required, our Man and Van service given it’s nature doesn’t require a permit for collection.
All Waste Types Taken – What it says on the tin! We take and remove all waste types with our Man and Van service.
Did you know you can now choose an item to be donated?
Our collection and clearance services result in tonnes of unwanted customer items such as furniture, clothes and books, which are in perfectly good repair. Many charities are able to make good use of these items, either to sell in their shops or re-use, which also enables Waste King Limited to achieve one of our major goals, i.e., to increase our recycling and divert from landfill. Choose an item to be donated.