Man & Van
Man with a Van Service
Waste King’s award winning Man in a Van Service. Waste King’s Man in a Van Service – As mentioned on BBC Radio and featured in The Telegraph
1. We only charge for the space that’s filled in our trucks – so you only pay for the space your waste takes up; not a ‘skip load’.
2. We’re licensed to take all types of waste, including plasterboard, fridges, TV and other electrical waste.
3. There’s no need for a permit. This will save you time and money. 4. Need help loading? Our teams are insured and licensed to load anywhere on the property.
4. Our uniformed teams are insured to go anywhere on your property to recycle your waste.
Book online now
Book any of our services online today through our booking module. Secure online booking with next day deliveries available 24/7.
Man & Van Prices & Sizes
Cost Effective Man & Van Services Nationwide UK…
To save you time and money for your waste disposal and recycling needs, call 0370 343 9990 (Mon – Fri: 8am-6pm, Sat: 9am-12pm) and speak to one of our helpful team today to discuss your requirements.
• We give you a two hour ‘arrival window’ – so there’s no need to wait in all day for us
• We come at a time that’s most convenient for you
• We can remove your junk within 48 hours (often, sooner if required)
• One of our friendly team will call you 30 minutes before the team is due to arrive
• We guarantee to arrive within your chosen two hour time slot
• We provide you with an obligation-free quote in a matter of minutes
• We will only start work when you are 100% satisfied for us to do so
• All your unwanted waste is cleared away from anywhere on the property
• The waste is quickly and quietly loaded onto our truck (you don’t lift a finger)
• The area is swept fully – so you don’t have to do it
• We’re fully licensed operators, so all items we remove are taken to be disposed, recycled or re-used at a local Waste Transfer StationContact us
Waste Management Services
Quick price request
Fill out the below form for a fast, free and no obligation quotation in regards to our Man & Van services…
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Our teams are supplied with safety boots and branded clothing. A spare set is always in the truck so they are clean and presentable for the next collection.
If we cannot park or we have access issues, we may have issues removing the rubbish. If there are any health and safety issues, we can not remove the rubbish. We can offer a Waste bags collection that you can book online.
We are insured to remove rubbish on your property and remove it from your loft, indoor and outside, including the garden.
We cannot remove infectious waste, raw food like meat and fish, and chemicals.
We can move small pianos, and in some regions, our teams are insured to break them up and dispose of them on site. We can recommend professional piano companies that remove large and heavy pianos.
We take all types of non-hazardous waste. For example, plasterboard, builders, DIY waste, WEEE, furniture, wood, flooring, garden refuse, junk from the house and commercial waste.
We class dense types of waste like bricks, rubble, tiles, glass, soil as heavy materials. You can book a skip online alternately.
We charge for fridges and aircon items, and they average £30 across the country,
TV /monitors and laptops are £10 each
Small Tyres £5
Mattresses, on average, are £10, but if we have extensive collections, we include some mattresses free as part of the collection.
It is challenging to be exact, although the team is very generous on what they remove. The guide we have is two small domestic washing machines are one cubic yard which is 0.83m3. If you would prefer to load a waste bag or skip, you can book online. We welcome any pictures sent to us, and our team is happy to quote you. We have been estimating for 14 years and completed thousands of collections successfully, so you are in good hands.
Some trucks have weighing scales on the vehicle and a guide to help you understand 1 yard of bulky waste is only 30-60 KG, and bricks can weigh 2KG. A rubble sack can weigh around 25KG. Alternatively, we can send you a weighbridge ticket once it is tipped at our waste transfer station. The scales are calibrated to industry standards.
We aim to complete our jobs within 24 hours or same day. In some rural areas it may take longer to complete the collection.
We have a fleet of different weight trucks. #Majority of the trucks are 3.5 ton Luton Box vans, and we also have 7.5-ton class 1 HGV vehicles for more extensive and heavier collections. Our most giant truck is 40 yards capacity and 18 ton Class 1 HGV.
Yes, we have collected rubbish on Sundays although this will occur an out of hours surcharge and we need time to organise a team.