Available throughout the UK, The Lampsafe 48-hour collection and delivery service* is a one-price recycling service. Waste King delivers a specially designed container for your spent fluorescent tubes and when it’s full, you call us to collect. It’s as simple as that!
The price includes rental of an LS100 container, delivery, collection, recycling and full Duty of Care certification.
The approximate capacity for one inch fluorescent tubes is 150 x 6ft or 450 x 2ft tubes. If requested, full containers will be replaced with empty containers at the time of collection.
- Ensures you comply with the new Landfill and WEEE Directives, as well as existing Duty of Care legislation
- Demonstrates your commitment to environmental best practice – proof of which is increasingly being demanded by both public and commercial customers
- Provides a safe, convenient and efficient method of disposal
- Improves site housekeeping
- Reduces the volume of waste you send to landfill
- Reduces health and safety risks with purpose-designed containers constructed in high durability polyethylene with a shoebox lid for ease of access, along with carrying handles and security strapping
- Carries highly visible safety labelling and the now mandatory European Waste Catalogue code number
- Eliminates harmful emissions to landfill and water courses
- Provides a safe internal or external lamp storage facility
- Supplies a Hazardous Waste Consignment Note, certifying compliance with the Hazardous Waste (England and Wales) Regulations 2005*
*Under Special Waste Regulations in Scotland, collections will normally be completed within seven to 10 days and require section 62 special waste consignment notification.
What to do next
- Call the LAMPSAFE Hotline, quoting your order number and requirements.
- Take delivery of your first Lampsafe container.
- Having loaded the container, call the Hotline again and arrange a convenient date for a free collection.
For further details, call the LAMPSAFE Hotline: 0800 141 277
QUICK PRICE REQUEST
Fill out the below form for a fast, free and no obligation quotation for our Lampsafe services…
Your information will NEVER be sold to a third party and is stored only for the purposes of contacting you.
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE US
Any Size Loads – Compared to Skip Hire, our Man & Van service can include any size loads or waste removals as necessary. Speak to a member of our team today to find out more.
Value for Money – Extra value for money our Man and Van service that has been featured in the national press for excellence provides substantial value for money.
Free Load Servicing – Need help and assistance with loading up the van? Our Man and Van Service provides this service free of charge!
No Permit Required – Offering additional flexibility as and when required, our Man and Van service given it’s nature doesn’t require a permit for collection.
All Waste Types Taken – What it says on the tin! We take and remove all waste types with our Man and Van service.